Ethereal Hounds Black Desert
Want to login?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to login?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» join application fill in the questions! thank you!
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am by Admin

» Application of Wimbfin
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 am by Admin

» Find the english patch here!
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am by Admin

» Application of Kaxsa and Saxka
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 am by Admin

» Aplication by Aelorn
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 pm by Admin

» Rules&Description
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 am by Admin

» Post here whoever wants his section for his videos
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 pm by JinKurosaki

» Forum Updates 16/9/2015
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 am by Admin

» Application for Diabolica
join application fill in the questions! thank you! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am by Admin

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Discord

I forgot my password

join application fill in the questions! thank you!

5 posters

Go down

join application fill in the questions! thank you! Empty join application fill in the questions! thank you!

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2014 11:42 am

Please copy this text with the questions and create a new post in this section do not reply in here thank you https://etherealhounds.forumgreek.com/f5-join-applications-for-diabolica

Hello there!
My name is Fury and i am the admin of the forum and leader of this clan!
these questions here will be like a small interview because we need to know the members that will join us!
we will be a strict and serious guild that we will do our best to succeed in black desert and in order to succeed we need serious and good members!

So lets begin!

1)Where are you from

2)what is your real name?.(optional)

3)How good is your English?(important)

4)how old are you?(important)

5)Which class will you play?(important)

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important)

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary)

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional)

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(important)

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important)

11)What do you prefer the most? (optional)
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional)

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(important)

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(optional)

15)Can you stream/record gameplay?(optional)

16)Any questions you might have for us?(optional)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://etherealhounds.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

join application fill in the questions! thank you! Empty Re: join application fill in the questions! thank you!

Post by fuber Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

1)Where are you from and what is your real name?.: Lithuania(Europe) , Daniel

2)How good is your English?: Average - not sure

3)how old are you?: 23

4)what class will you play?: Valkyria

5)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start?: Still dont have idea, i need more information about jobs to start one, if i will get bored soon of the job its gonna be a problem.

6)what is your ingame name?: Anahara <-- Character Female

7)are you a student? a worker?: Worker

8)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?: 3-5 if need more for special events i will be online, if i will able to use PC

9)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?: Easy, then people dont lissen for tactics and starts to do what ever they want, also dont like crybabys who surrenders even then much is not yet started.  

10)What do you prefer the most?: If we talk about PVP or PVE , well then i will take both.

11)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?: Co-op work, raids, PVP with tactics and also i want to have fun with everyone.

12)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?: Ofcourse, its the one of reasons why guild exist right ?

13)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?: Will try my best.

14)Can you stream/record gameplay?: Not really i will have alot fps drop if i will stream or record.

15)Any questions you might have for us?: Just a tip. For the first question in this app. "Where are you from and what is your real name?" 1. Your real name? and 2. Where are you from? , i think its gonna be easy for new comers. study

fuber

Back to top Go down

join application fill in the questions! thank you! Empty Re: join application fill in the questions! thank you!

Post by Admin Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:57 pm

fuber wrote:1)Where are you from and what is your real name?.: Lithuania(Europe) , Daniel

2)How good is your English?: Average - not sure

3)how old are you?: 23

4)what class will you play?: Valkyria

5)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start?: Still dont have idea, i need more information about jobs to start one, if i will get bored soon of the job its gonna be a problem.

6)what is your ingame name?: Anahara <-- Character Female

7)are you a student? a worker?: Worker

8)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?: 3-5 if need more for special events i will be online, if i will able to use PC

9)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?: Easy, then people dont lissen for tactics and starts to do what ever they want, also dont like crybabys who surrenders even then much is not yet started.  

10)What do you prefer the most?: If we talk about PVP or PVE , well then i will take both.

11)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?: Co-op work, raids, PVP with tactics and also i want to have fun with everyone.

12)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?: Ofcourse, its the one of reasons why guild exist right ?

13)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?: Will try my best.

14)Can you stream/record gameplay?: Not really i will have alot fps drop if i will stream or record.

15)Any questions you might have for us?: Just a tip. For the first question in this app. "Where are you from and what is your real name?" 1. Your real name? and 2. Where are you from? , i think its gonna be easy for new comers. study

Hello there daniel you are welcome to diabolica an i am very happy to see new members to join us! ^^ i trully hope we can live up to your expectations and to become better and as big to the former glory of diabolica!

And to answer to your posts Smile

People will have to listen to tactics i wish to be succesfull to my best part as a pvper and as somebody who wishes to become a leader i hope i can make u guys have fun with all of us even though we are not many yet and also i hope everybody will be able to get along! and learn everything we can so we can make a name for our selves!

3-5 hours is good ^^ no worries about it and ofcourse we wont pressure you to join us if you have something important to do,real life is more important than games Smile so dont sweat it ^^

We mainly are pvp oriented and we will be focusing on that but the game also requires pve and some grinding because i believe crafted armor is always the best! so we will probably be focusing both pvp just as much as pve!

As a pvper who played lots of mmos with my mates (even if sadly i dont have every one that i used to have in my guild we always had fun and laughed together by messing around or pvping or pveing or whatever since we are not a TOO strict guild but we dont like drama or cry babies either or we wont become baby sitters,respect among the members is a must and an unwritten rule but fun is always our number 1 priority Smile thats why games are made!

Bdo is a new game for us as well even though we already have played raiderz and tera so new tactics will have to be learned as i already have some in mind but never tested them out in the field! so i hope we can all learn new stuff together ! Very Happy

And also tip noted and fixed already ^^!

Also one more thing to note the guild will run as much as it is possible,as i dont have the best pc for this game yet i might encounter problems so i might not be able to play as much as i wish eventhough when i tested the game i didnt have any problems what so ever!so i believe i wont let anybody down and i will try my best as a leader to live up to everybodies expectations and to not seem unjust to anybody's eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuber Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:19 am

Do we have prime-time and some sort of ts ,raidcall ?

fuber

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:06 am

Yes there is we will be using raidcall Smile but i dont use it at the moment since there is nobody to use it with yet Smile when the game launches and we run the guild we will be using it Smile i will give more info when the time comes :3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuber Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 am

oh so you dont play on Korea ?

fuber

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:08 am

fuber wrote:oh so you dont play on Korea ?

No Smile sadly Sad my ping is horrible there Sad so i wait for the ru
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuber Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:27 am

i See, i will play on Ru too , but its to long to wait for it, so i play on korea )

fuber

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 am

fuber wrote:i See, i will play on Ru too , but its to long to wait for it, so i play on korea )

i understand its normal ^^ but when i was playing bns in korea my ping was beyond horible Razz after all i wait for black desert for loooong time and obt is in semptember Smile so no problem
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuber Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 am

this year obt ? oh , so maybe i will play it then Very Happy

fuber

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:16 pm

fuber wrote:this year obt ? oh , so maybe i will play it then Very Happy

yeah ^^ its this semptember its gonna be awesome,i tested that server and i loved it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

join application fill in the questions! thank you! Empty Nevett from Germany

Post by Nevett Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 am

So lets begin!

1)Where are you from Germany

3)How good is your English?(important) Google translator help ^^

4)how old are you?(important) 1982 birth

5)what class will you play?(important) Tamer / Beastmaster

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) nothing

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary) Nevett

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional) worker with metal

weekly 20.00-24.00 Weekend how Long i Need

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important)
i have fun in games
11)What do you prefer the most? (optional) pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional)
teamplay / guild quests
13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(important)
of curse this my way
14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(optional)
of curse i have time
no
16)Any questions you might have for us?(optional) im the only German Player?
i have Ts3 ist beutiful everybody can speak german with me

Nevett

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:45 am

Nevett wrote:So lets begin!

1)Where are you from Germany

3)How good is your English?(important) Google translator help ^^

4)how old are you?(important) 1982 birth

5)what class will you play?(important) Tamer / Beastmaster

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) nothing

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary) Nevett

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional) worker with metal

weekly 20.00-24.00 Weekend how Long i Need

i have fun in games
11)What do you prefer the most? (optional) pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

teamplay / guild quests
of curse this my way
of curse i have time
no
16)Any questions you might have for us?(optional) im the only German Player?
i have Ts3 ist beutiful everybody can speak german with me

Hello there nice to have you on the crew! hope we can play together sooner or later ^_^ and yes so far you are the only german player we have,we are an international guild we dont concetrate on a specific "race" if i may say it,everybody is welcome!

When the game starts we will be using raidcall Smile so we can get to know each other ^_^ so i hope you wont be feeling lonely

Anyway welcome to the crew and i like you are a pvper i hope the game wont screw us up! and i hope we will all have fun together
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anri Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 pm

1)Where are you from - PA, USA

3)How good is your English?(important) - average

4)how old are you?(important) - 22

5)what class will you play?(important) - sorcerer on RU CBT

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) - I'm thinking about alchemy, but not sure

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary) - Anri(hope it will be available)

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional) - student and worker

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(important) 1-3 hours

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important) - no, unless something is very offensive

11)What do you prefer the most? (optional) - mainly pve, but can do pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional) - friendly atmosphere

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(important) - yes

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(optional) - yes

15)Can you stream/record gameplay?(optional) - no

16)Any questions you might have for us?(optional) - I can't be online very often because I'm studying and working, but I hope that it won't be a problem.
Anri
Anri

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Anri wrote:1)Where are you from - PA, USA

3)How good is your English?(important) - average

4)how old are you?(important) - 22

5)what class will you play?(important) - sorcerer on RU CBT

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) - I'm thinking about alchemy, but not sure

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary) - Anri(hope it will be available)

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional) - student and worker

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(important) 1-3 hours

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important) - no, unless something is very offensive

11)What do you prefer the most? (optional) - mainly pve, but can do pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional) - friendly atmosphere

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(important) - yes

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(optional) - yes

15)Can you stream/record gameplay?(optional) - no

16)Any questions you might have for us?(optional) - I can't be online very often because I'm studying and working, but I hope that it won't be a problem.

Hello Anri ^_^ welcome! i truly hope you will have fun with us and i love to see how this guild is growing!i hope everything goes as planned and we will be able to run normally and according to plans ^^

I understand you cant be online at all times Real life is more important obviously and i dont demand unreasonable stuff,studies are important and i am also a student at a univercity so i know how hard it is and i wont demand from you to give time from your studies/work for a game Smile we are ment to have fun ^^ and i hope fun is what we will get
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nektipap Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 am

Admin wrote:Please copy this text with the questions and create a new post in this section do not reply in here thank you  https://etherealhounds.forumgreek.com/f5-join-applications-for-diabolica

Hello there!
My name is Fury and i am the admin of the forum and leader of this clan!
these questions here will be like a small interview because we need to know the members that will join us!
we will be a strict and serious guild that we will do our best to succeed in black desert and in order to succeed we need serious and good members!

So lets begin!

1)Where are you from Greece

2)what is your real name?.(optional) Nektarios

3)How good is your English?(important) Average

4)how old are you?(important)Too Old Very Happy 37

5)Which class will you play?(important) Dont know yet but i think i m gonna play kunoichi, seems like the Warrior i had in Terra

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) Dont know all the jobs yet

7)what is your ingame name?(necessary) Callisti

8)are you a student? a worker?(optional) Damn a Worker

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(important) At least 3 , and weekend a lot

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important) Not really

11)What do you prefer the most? (optional) All that things together ...the combination from all of them is the balance in a game
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional) Cooperation is the word for success

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(important) yes

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(optional) Yes , np

15)Can you stream/record gameplay?(optional) Unfortunately not

Guess not Very Happy
nektipap
nektipap

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:04 am

Razz welcome re nektarieeee!! haha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuber Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:57 am

Welcome mate pirat

fuber

Back to top Go down

join application fill in the questions! thank you! Empty Apply

Post by Kaxsa Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:42 am

1)Where are you from
We are from Spain
Sandri and Kami
We are fine, always we had english guild , talk on teamspeak chat etc..
24 and 28
atm we are ranger and mage
not sure at all we are checking everything , we ll decide in a few days
Kaxsa and Saxka
Workers
evenings and nights
we like hard games, no noobs inside ^^
Pvp Ofc but we like also Pve, i dont know in this game, but in others we duo bosses for 5 people and stuf, we like make things for ourself, and ofc economy you need money for have the best gear Smile

I would like to see respect with the people and ofc with the officers i think is very important, the most important in a guild work is take care with others in pvp or pve.
Ofc its the most fun in games
sure
i think yes, i have new pc (2 days) i have to test it Smile
Not atm maybe after i ll ask you something Smile

Kaxsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 am

Kaxsa wrote:1)Where are you from
We are from Spain
Sandri and Kami
We are fine, always we had english guild , talk on teamspeak chat etc..
24 and 28
atm we are ranger and mage
not sure at all we are checking everything , we ll decide in a few days
Kaxsa and Saxka
Workers
evenings and nights
we like hard games, no noobs inside ^^
Pvp Ofc but we like also Pve, i dont know in this game, but in others we duo bosses for 5 people and stuf, we like make things for ourself, and ofc economy you need money for have the best gear Smile

I would like to see respect with the people and ofc with the officers i think is very important, the most important in a guild work is take care with others in pvp or pve.
Ofc its the most fun in games
sure
i think yes, i have new pc (2 days) i have to test it Smile
Not atm maybe after i ll ask you something Smile

Double trouble eh? Smile hahah welcome to our guild today i will be online i want you to register to the forum 2 accounts not just 1 unless you are siblings i guess 1 will do also take a look at the skypegroup and raidcall details please join us in the skype group i want to keep track of the active players Smile i wait for your questions gladly !
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viria Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 am

1) France

3) Excellent

4) 25

5) Kunoichi / Ninja / Tamer (all the sogeom-wielding classes), maybe a bit Sorc too, depending on the Awakening style.

6) I mostly do long-distance Trading, so the jobs required are : Processing, Trading and Gathering to a lesser extent.

7) Noctia, family name : Viria. Currently lvl 39 Tamer

Cool Student

9) I can't tell precisely, but at least 1h / day

10) No. Fed up maybe, if the odds keep going against me while enchanting for example, but never angry.

11) PvE / Economy / PvP / Exploring

12) A good mood, people helping each other, insulting each others' mothers (jokingly ofc :p), group play, guild bosses, etc. Oh and also, a comprehensive leadership Smile

13) Of course

14) If Q12 conditions are met, surely Smile

15) Never tried to, and I'm not really interested in doing it atm.

16) What is the meaning of life ?

PS : Nice music background, I think some Demon Hunter / Shinedown would fit nicely in there :p

Viria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am

Welcome to our guild ^^ pm to Arucard ingame so i can invite you my family name is Helsiiing

And i will take care of the music ^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down