Ethereal Hounds Black Desert
Want to login?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to login?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» join application fill in the questions! thank you!
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am by Admin

» Application of Wimbfin
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 am by Admin

» Find the english patch here!
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am by Admin

» Application of Kaxsa and Saxka
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 am by Admin

» Aplication by Aelorn
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 pm by Admin

» Rules&Description
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 am by Admin

» Post here whoever wants his section for his videos
Aplication by Aelorn EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 pm by JinKurosaki

» Forum Updates 16/9/2015
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 am by Admin

» Application for Diabolica
Aplication by Aelorn EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Discord

I forgot my password

Aplication by Aelorn

2 posters

Go down

Aplication by Aelorn Empty Aplication by Aelorn

Post by aelorn Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:55 pm

hello there γεια σου φιλε Very Happy

1)Where are you from =  μαντεψε Greece

2)what is your real name?. mario

3)How good is your English?  generaly quite desent

4)how old are you? 36

5)Which class will you play? whatever class the guild needs exept archer i prefer male character though even if i wanted to play mage

i got  13 years of mmo expirience  played everything  and so far i like most classes here  so that wont be a problem generaly (in other mmo) for mass pvp ranged classes do better than melee

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (important) anything the guild wants

7)what is your ingame name? Aelorn

8)are you a student? a worker? worker part time so i got a lot of time

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(important) almost everyday for about 5-10 hours depends

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(important) hmm prety hard to get me angry even if they camp me to death for hours or wipeing in  a raid so many times coz of fails of others or mine , not even hacking cant get me mad , only thing that can  get me angry is very unfair treatment in the guild withough a reason ofc

11)What do you prefer the most? by far pvp  im a hardcore pvper  second interest pve dungeons raids etc  and exploring, i also like theorycrafting , and pvp training xd

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(optional) to have members that are willing to train learn practice
and do other stuff like that (boring for some ppl) that will stregthen our guild , i would like to see devoted members that will not miss the chance to improve thier pvp skills or our teamplay, the leaders must be kind and just  and also strict when something is important pvp events attitude of guild members  rulebreakers etc

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?

i got the will to learn help and train others in the future , and to work to perfecting our teamplay
witough that even the best players if you bring them together they will have problems... especialy if they got big ego... and dont lisen or dont wanna coperate

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?

when there is small competiion it gets boring haha  , and yes i will wait and help the guild grow in a good way.. and that base of the guild needs to be solid so it dont fall apart from the start or with few strugles i have been in gm or officer position quite few times in the past
so i got a clue...

15)Can you stream/record gameplay? yes

16)Any questions you might have for us? why didnt  you choosed ethereal hounds as guild name instead of diabolica i would strongly suggest to change the name haha

17) few things about my mmo expirience its near 13 years with more than 15 mmos played i have been few times offiser and 2 times guildleader in some guilds in the past in archage i was with a generaly big greek guild eklipsis as class offiser, for all classes......  generaly i was strong pvp player or more in  most games (ofc not all)   and in 3-4 mmos one of the best pvpers of the server

aelorn

Back to top Go down

Aplication by Aelorn Empty Re: Aplication by Aelorn

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Thats pretty impressive ^^ well welcome ofcourse Smile hope you have great time with us also i want you to know i am not a very expirienced leader but i am a pvper my self so i am to pvp all the way and i will try to dk my best

For now guild invites will be halted to us 14 members maybe 15 max that we have for now until we start havin some serious income i will invite tou orcourse when i go online later today no worries

Apart from that i chose ethereal hounds cause members said the emblem did not fit the theme so they wanted a change later on maybe when the guild starts running for real i will open a poll and let you all guys vote for the name again Smile til then have fun with all of us ^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://etherealhounds.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum