Ethereal Hounds Black Desert
Want to login?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to login?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» join application fill in the questions! thank you!
Application for Diabolica EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am by Admin

» Application of Wimbfin
Application for Diabolica EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 am by Admin

» Find the english patch here!
Application for Diabolica EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am by Admin

» Application of Kaxsa and Saxka
Application for Diabolica EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 am by Admin

» Aplication by Aelorn
Application for Diabolica EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 pm by Admin

» Rules&Description
Application for Diabolica EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 am by Admin

» Post here whoever wants his section for his videos
Application for Diabolica EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 pm by JinKurosaki

» Forum Updates 16/9/2015
Application for Diabolica EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 am by Admin

» Application for Diabolica
Application for Diabolica EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Discord

I forgot my password

Application for Diabolica

3 posters

Go down

Application for Diabolica Empty Application for Diabolica

Post by JinKurosaki Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 am

Heya my name is jin and i would like to be a member of the Diabolica guild would be an honor to be a part of the guild Very Happy

1)Where are you from and what is your real name?.(Saif is my real name but my nickname is jin that's my usual ingame name as male but female can be random i would
rather be called that than my real name if its not too much to ask Smile)

2)How good is your English?(average)

3)how old are you?(25)

4)what class will you play?(sorcerer)

5)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (alchemy)

6)what is your ingame name?(Halibel0)

7)are you a student? a worker?(student)

8)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(10+)

9)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(not really)

10)What do you prefer the most? (pve but i'm gonna take a different path this time and try pvp i have experience from other games like tera and wow)
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

11)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(always in help of each other in need keeping track of everything and do quests together if possible)

12)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(definitely since i'm not an expert pvp i would like to share ideas and have a conclusion the outcome of my ideas)

13)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(I've been into hardship in previous games in pve and craftings keeping track of members with their own individual profession getting the items/materials on time)

14)Can you stream/record gameplay?(i can try never tried it)

15)Any questions you might have for us?(nothing yet but will let ya know if i have something to ask Very Happy)
thanks for reading my application and hopefully i will get accepted and hope you like it! Very Happy!

JinKurosaki

Back to top Go down

Application for Diabolica Empty Re: Application for Diabolica

Post by Admin Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 am

You my friend are more than welcome! Smile good to have you with us!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://etherealhounds.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Diabolica Empty applying!

Post by Oppa_SaShin Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Heya my name is jin and i would like to be a member of the Diabolica guild would be an honor to be a part of the guild Very Happy

1)Where are you from and what is your real name?.(Saif is my real name but my nickname is jin that's my usual ingame name as male but female can be random i would
rather be called that than my real name if its not too much to ask Smile) My name is SaShin and I am from US

2)How good is your English?(average)my english is exceptional

3)how old are you?(25)Older than the Hills!

4)what class will you play?(sorcerer)I will be playing Tamer a.k.a BEAST MASTER

5)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (alchemy)crafter

6)what is your ingame name?(Halibel0)Oppa(when i get into the game

7)are you a student? a worker?(student)worker

8)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(10+)I can play few hours a day, evenings usually

9)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(not really)No i am very relaxed player

10)What do you prefer the most? (pve but i'm gonna take a different path this time and try pvp i have experience from other games like tera and wow)Little pve, but i love pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

11)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(always in help of each other in need keeping track of everything and do quests together if possible)Oh a guild system that is simple, easy to build a community and make friends, easy to help each other, possibly a guild house?

12)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(definitely since i'm not an expert pvp i would like to share ideas and have a conclusion the outcome of my ideas)I enjoy teamwork, best way to win, no I in team

13)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(I've been into hardship in previous games in pve and craftings keeping track of members with their own individual profession getting the items/materials on time)I am very patient, I know sticking together through the hard times makes the easy times even more enjoyable

14)Can you stream/record gameplay?(i can try never tried it)I have never tried it, but would love to know how

15)Any questions you might have for us?(nothing yet but will let ya know if i have something to ask Very Happy)If i think of anything I will ask
thanks for reading my application and hopefully i will get accepted and hope you like it! Very Happy!

Oppa_SaShin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Oppa_SaShin wrote:Heya my name is jin and i would like to be a member of the Diabolica guild would be an honor to be a part of the guild Very Happy

rather be called that than my real name if its not too much to ask Smile) My name is SaShin and I am from US

2)How good is your English?(average)my english is exceptional

3)how old are you?(25)Older than the Hills!

4)what class will you play?(sorcerer)I will be playing Tamer a.k.a BEAST MASTER

5)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? (alchemy)crafter

6)what is your ingame name?(Halibel0)Oppa(when i get into the game

7)are you a student? a worker?(student)worker

8)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play ?(10+)I can play few hours a day, evenings usually

9)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons?(not really)No i am very relaxed player

10)What do you prefer the most? (pve but i'm gonna take a different path this time and try pvp i have experience from other games like tera and wow)Little pve, but i love pvp
Pvp
Pve
Pvp+pve
Economy
etc etc

11)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work?(always in help of each other in need keeping track of everything and do quests together if possible)Oh a guild system that is simple, easy to build a community and make friends, easy to help each other, possibly a guild house?

12)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us?(definitely since i'm not an expert pvp i would like to share ideas and have a conclusion the outcome of my ideas)I enjoy teamwork, best way to win, no I in team

13)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big?(I've been into hardship in previous games in pve and craftings keeping track of members with their own individual profession getting the items/materials on time)I am very patient, I know sticking together through the hard times makes the easy times even more enjoyable

14)Can you stream/record gameplay?(i can try never tried it)I have never tried it, but would love to know how

15)Any questions you might have for us?(nothing yet but will let ya know if i have something to ask Very Happy)If i think of anything I will ask

Welcome to our guild but first pelase register to the forum so i can easly contact with all of you Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:16 am

1)Where are you from - Scotland, United Kingdom

2)what is your real name? - Shaun

3)How good is your English? - Perfection, though a strong accent though is very understandable (So I am told from my american friends)

4)how old are you? - 23

5)what class will you play? - Ranged of some sort, still researching. Though I am versatile and can play all kinds. Will play whatever the guild needs.

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? - Again, will need to research, but willing to focus on guild requirements

7)what is your ingame name? - If possible, it will be "Banks" as I always am. If not available, another one will be thought of.

8)are you a student? a worker? - Student, worker.

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play? - As much as possible. Will vary depending on days (Collage, work etc)

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons? - I do not get angry easily, and if I do, it is because of stupidity (Can be explained in detail if needed)

11)What do you prefer the most? - PvP+PvE. Understanding PvE to me is a much stronger point, but nevertheless, I dominate in PvP also.

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work? - I would like to see the guild succeed. I believe in a fun working guild that takes stuff serious; this is possible! Losing has never been fun, so everyone can take it seriously, win and have a blast while doing it.

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us? - Yes, this is a must!

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big? - Again, yes. Patience is key to successful teamwork. Failure to do so will result in, well, failure!

15)Can you stream/record gameplay? - Unfortunately not. My Internet is Potato for streaming.

16)Any questions you might have for us? - Do you use Voice communication? If not, reject this application Smile

Banks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am

Banks wrote:1)Where are you from - Scotland, United Kingdom

2)what is your real name? - Shaun

3)How good is your English? - Perfection, though a strong accent though is very understandable (So I am told from my american friends)

4)how old are you? - 23

5)what class will you play? - Ranged of some sort, still researching. Though I am versatile and can play all kinds. Will play whatever the guild needs.

6)what in game job/s you currently have or you are about to start? - Again, will need to research, but willing to focus on guild requirements

7)what is your ingame name? - If possible, it will be "Banks" as I always am. If not available, another one will be thought of.

8)are you a student? a worker? - Student, worker.

9)how many hours a day can you or do you currently play? - As much as possible. Will vary depending on days (Collage, work etc)

10)Do you get angry over a game easy? and if yes how much and by what reasons? - I do not get angry easily, and if I do, it is because of stupidity (Can be explained in detail if needed)

11)What do you prefer the most? - PvP+PvE. Understanding  PvE to me is a much stronger point, but nevertheless, I dominate in PvP also.

12)what would you like to see in a guild,how would you like a guild to work? - I would like to see the guild succeed. I believe in a fun working guild that takes stuff serious; this is possible! Losing has never been fun, so everyone can take it seriously, win and have a blast while doing it.

13)Do you like teamplay and cooperation,are you willing to cooperate with your team and learn together new stuff and strategies with us? - Yes, this is a must!

14)Do you have the patience to keep working with us ? even if sometimes it might be hard since the competition in the game will be very big? - Again, yes. Patience is key to successful teamwork. Failure to do so will result in, well, failure!

15)Can you stream/record gameplay? - Unfortunately not. My Internet is Potato for streaming.

16)Any questions you might have for us? - Do you use Voice communication? If not, reject this application Smile

Hello and welcome ^_^ i like how this guild is growing even slowly but still its something Smile and yeah we will have comms and we will be using raid call which i am gonna share the details later when we are avaliable to play ^_^ (hopefully when i get my new gaming pc i will be able to run everything perfectly but for now i am the only leader and it makes things a little bit tricky) hope we can live up to your standars and welcoem to the guild ^_^
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down